Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy
Effective June 1, 2023, a Minimum Advertised Price policy on all games distributed by Indipro
Games will be in effect (herein referred to as "MAP policy").
As used in this MAP policy, “reseller” means any reseller, distributor, sales representative or Dealer.
The term “Indipro Games’ products” in this MAP policy refers to any games distributed by and purchased through Indipro Games.
Indipro Games supports publishers building their brands with strong recognition and high perceived value in mind. By not adhering to the below MAP policy, a reseller can dramatically diminish or detract from the perceived value of products distributed by Indipro Games. The global impact of the internet can cause great harm to any company's products if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate legitimate retail competition. This MAP policy is intended to motivate consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer experience. In the interest of protecting both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to abide by the following requirements.
The MAP policy has been established by Indipro Games to help preserve and protect the reputation of Indipro Games' name and its publisher’s brands and products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure resellers have the incentive to invest resources into services for Indipro Games' customers.
1. The Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for any Indipro Games' product shall be no less than the current Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the Indipro Games website. This MAP is established by Indipro Games and its publishers, and may be adjusted at their sole discretion.
2. The reseller shall not list Indipro Games’ products on any third-party website, such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc. or any others, without prior written consent from Indipro Games. Selling Indipro Games’ products on your own website is permissible so long as this MAP policy is adhered to.
3. This MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Indipro Games products in any and all media, including, but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or other electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customers.
4. The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products, with a product covered by this MAP policy, would be contrary to the MAP policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the Minimum Advertised Price.
5. If pricing is displayed anywhere other than a brick-and-mortar-retail store, any strikethrough or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
6. This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers may offer Indipro Games products at any price in excess of the Minimum Advertised Price.
7. The MAP policy does not, in any way, limit the ability of any reseller to advertise that "they have the lowest prices" or, they "will meet or beat any competitors’ price," that consumers should "call for a price" or phrases of similar meaning as long as the price advertised or listed for the product is not less than the Minimum Advertised Price.
8. Indipro Games maintains the right to run a temporary sale at its discretion, and in such case, the Minimum Advertised Price will be the same as the temporary sale price on those particular items for that particular time period.
9. If a reseller with multiple store locations violates this MAP policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then Indipro Games will consider this to be a violation of this MAP policy by the reseller.
10. Indipro Games reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend a reseller's account if Indipro Games reasonably believes:
(i) a reseller has violated the provisions of the MAP policy; or (ii) a reseller intends to violate the MAP policy.
11. Indipro Games' is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP policy has occurred, as well as for determining appropriate consequences and sanctions.
12. Waivers to the MAP policy may be granted in Indipro Games' sole discretion by a written waiver. In the event that Indipro Games authorizes a waiver to the MAP policy, resellers must strictly adhere to the terms of the written waiver. Deviation from the terms of the written waiver is a violation of the MAP policy.
13. Indipro Games monitors the advertised prices of resellers, either directly or via the use of third party agencies or tools. Resellers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Indipro Games investigations regarding possible MAP policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Indipro Games MAP policy investigation is a violation of the MAP policy.
14. The MAP policy will be enforced by Indipro Games in its sole discretion and without notice. Resellers have no right to enforce the MAP policy. Violations of the MAP policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law.
15. All questions related to the MAP policy should be directed to: Info@indiprogames.com